Victims' Rights

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Obstruction of Justice is Unconstitutional

A Constitutional Reconsideration For Mr. Roberto Hung Juris Doctor and His Daughter After my parents were married at the Cathedral of Santiago de Cuba on March 23, 1957, some people remember that they travelled to Mexico City for their honeymoon. Upon their return, one year later, I was born in Santiago de Cuba, Oriente, Cuba. My Father worked as a Judge for the Municipal Courthouse “el Juzgado” in Santiago de Cuba. In addition, my Father had already been employed as State’s Attorney and Prosecutor in Santiago de Cuba and La Habana where he had studied Law and Business Management at the University of La Habana in Cuba. Since I was his daughter, my Father always invited me to attend his Court Sessions at the Municipal Courthouse when he was presiding as a Judge at “el Juzgado” in Santiago de Cuba. I also visited La Habana with my Father when he travelled for judicial and business matters in Cuba. While my Father, Mr. Roberto Hung Juris Doctor worked as a judge, attorney, and prosecutor in Cuba, he met visitors from the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington D.C. and also special agents in charge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation who visited Cuba about judicial matters involving the United States and Cuba. During one of the U.S. delegations visit to Santiago de Cuba’s Municipal Courthouse, the Special Agent in Charge from the Federal Bureau of Investigation talked to my Father and addressed me as a child also, when he spoke about the U.S. Department of Justice diplomatic interests and legal court matters in Cuba. The Special Agent in Charge from the Federal Bureau of Investigation had to meet my Father because he worked as a judge in a legal case matter regarding U.S. nationals and employees in Santiago de Cuba and the Mining Company at El Cobre in Oriente, Cuba. Since I was born, I have always been invited to attend legal court sessions because my Father, Mr. Roberto Hung Juris Doctor, included me as his daughter in his legal court matters, business, and social events involving his professional work and lifestyle. During my working years in Illinois, I have worked for the State of Illinois State’s Attorney and the U.S. Justice Department, as well as for the City of Chicago courts, where I have been professionally involved in the civil procedure, due process of law, and the legal process, to include appointed commissions as an Illinois Notary Public in Cook County and DuPage County, Illinois, USA. For the twenty-two (22) years, the State of Illinois State’s Attorney, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have been involved in legal court matters where I have been excluded as a constituent, taxpayer, homeowner, and U.S. citizen when I have worked as a federal employee for the U.S. Department of Labor in Chicago, Illinois USA. Under the Constitution of the State of Illinois and the United States of America, I have rights to be informed about legal case matters where my name has been posted, but I have not been notified about the civil procedure and due process of law involving my Father Mr. Roberto Hung and myself, as his surviving daughter for compensation and restitution for Illinois Victims of Crimes in the Village of Lombard, York Township, DuPage County, Illinois USA. Obstruction of justice is unconstitutional.
Dirksen U.S. Federal Courthouse

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lombard, DuPage County, Illinois, United States
Lombard resident homeowner in DuPage County, Illinois USA