Victims' Rights

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Where is my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom Jewelry which My Grandmother Gertrudis Salustiana Gave Me? - gardeniahung's blog

Where is my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom Jewelry which My Grandmother Gertrudis Salustiana Gave Me? - gardeniahung's blog



After I moved to the Village of Lombard when my Father Roberto Hung purchased the historic Lombard Brick Bungalow, a thief stole my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints Heirloom Jewelry which my Grandmother Salustiana Gertrudis gave me when I was a young 3-year-old.


The Lombard thief walked into the Master Bedroom at 502 S. Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard, and began to look for Gold in my Jewelry  Box on top of the Teak Wooden Dresser Drawer.

Where is my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom Jewelry which My Grandmother Gertrudis Salustiana Gave Me?


Since I was a child, my Grandmother Gertrudis Salustiana would give me 18K Gold Jewelry as a gift and incentive to help her and visit her at home.


Why did the Lombard Thief steal my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom which is for a small child's wrist from my Lombard home in the Master Bedroom on the First Floor?


Whoever has kept the 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom has to return it by law upon confession of stealing from my Lombard Home and the Master Bedroom while I was working full-time and out-of-town.

The Lombard Thief is always stealing from me, when he never gives me any attention or any money for his crimes against me while I have paid as Lombard resident homeowner for real estate property and the Lilac Town community near St. Pius  X Catholic Church School Parish.

Return my 18K Gold Bracelet with Twelve Medals of All Saints' Heirloom which my Grandmother Gertrudis Salustiana gave me for Catholic protection when I was a 3-year old child in Santiago de Cuba, before I lived in the United States of America.


My Father used to remember, before he died on June 18, 1998, when people used to visit the Lombard Historic Brick Bungalow while I was working full-time and out-of-town in the Village of Lombard, Lilac Town.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lombard, DuPage County, Illinois, United States
Lombard resident homeowner in DuPage County, Illinois USA