June 10, 2005: Before Lombard Criminal Roofing Disaster at the Estate of Mr. Roberto Hung and Family in DuPage County, Illinois on Vimeo
June 10, 2005: Before Lombard Criminal Roofing Disaster at the Estate of Mr. Roberto Hung and Family in DuPage County, Illinois from G. Hung Fong on Vimeo.
The Hung Family purchased the Lombard Brick Bungalow at 502 S. Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard in the name of Mr. Roberto Hung, during September 2, 1993 in the Village of Lombard, DuPage County, Illinois. Mr. Roberto Hung and Family improved the Lombard Historic Brick Bungalow as homeowners during the years of residence in DuPage County, Illinois, before the criminal roofing disaster, all the damages and losses arranged by the Village of Lombard Police and Fire Department during the week of June 18, 2005 and through the years until November 5, 2008 in DuPage County, Illinois.
- ► 2015 (10)
- Fourth of July Celebration in the New Millennium
- Memorial Day Reminder For Lombard Real Estate Prop...
- A Lombard Funeral at Brust Funeral Home and St. Pi...
- BBC News - The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh due in ...
- BBC News - Elderly couple woken by burglars in New...
- June 10, 2005: Before Lombard Criminal Roofing Dis...
- ▼ June (6)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (24)